Patient Portal Information
PPSW is pleased to offer a Patient Portal, a hub to access your child's medical information – immunizations, growth charts, laboratory results and refill requests. You may also send a message (non-urgent) to the Triage Nurse.
If you are an existing patient, and wish to log into your established patient portal,
please click here or on the orange PATIENT PORTAL link to the right:
You're ready to Go!
Once we have received the medical records from your child's previous medical provider, we will call you at your primary contact number to schedule the first visit. You will not be able to use the "Online Patient Services" section of the site until after your first office visit. We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Medical Records Release Form
Next, please click here to fill out our Medical Records Release form, and email to MedicalRecords@ppswdurango.com.
Next, please register every new patient on our secure Patient Portal.
Click here or read below for instructions on this process.
Create an Account
If your family is brand-new to our practice, begin by creating a portal account by clicking on the orange PATIENT PORTAL link. Click "Sign In", then click "Create Account", fill in your details, then then click on the "Save" button to create your account. For more details regarding creating your account, click here or read below.
More Information Regarding Creating an Account
Regardless of whether you are registering as a new patient or your children are existing patients, you need to create a web portal account before you can use the site. For existing patients, this will give you access to your childrens' records online. If you are new to the practice this will allow you to register as a new patient. This tutorial describes how to create a web portal account.
1) The first step to creating an account is to click on the "Sign in" link at the top of the page.
2) Next, click on the "Create Account" link at the bottom.
3) On the "Create Account" page, fill in your details. Note that if you are already registered with the practice, the email address that you use to sign up links your web portal account with your child's medical records. You must use the email address that is on file with the office, or your account will not be properly linked to your child's records. Click on the "Save" button to create your account.
4) When you create your account, your password is emailed to you. This is a security measure designed to protect the privacy and integrity of patient records.
5) Retrieve that password that was emailed to you.
6) Click one of the Sign In links.
7) Sign in using your email address and the password that was emailed to you. When you first login, you will be prompted to change your password. Please choose a strong password.
My children are already patients of the practice. I created an account and logged in, but it is prompting me to register. Why can't I access my children through Online Patient Services?
First check that the email address you used to create your web portal account is the same email address that is on file with the practice. Please use the email to which the welcome message was sent. If you are still having problems, please contact the office at 970-375-0100.
I did not receive an email with my password after I created my portal account.
Please check your spam folder. It can take up to 20 minutes for you to receive your temporary account password via email.
I created an account but forgot my password.
Use the "Forgot Password" link at the bottom of the sign in page.